Sometimes the art of vacationing is about exploring popular destinations after the seasonal crowds disperse. For a traveller’s must-visit destination like Banff, falling temperatures bring a welcome respite in terms of visitor traffic. Slowing down during the winter months, the city nestled in Canada’s Rocky Mountains, and only a 90-minute drive from Calgary, is no […]Read full story
There’s more to Calgary than just the Stampede (that said, if you’re there in July, it’s all about the Stampede). From its humble “Cowtown” beginnings, Calgary has evolved to become a modern, cosmopolitan city with a diverse population and a vibrancy all its own – though it still embraces and proudly celebrates its Western traditions […]Read full story
Not only is Vancouver one of the most ethnically diverse cities in Canada, it’s also a very ecologically diverse area, thanks to its nearness to the Pacific Ocean, its proximity to the Coastal Mountains, and easy access to verdant forests. In addition to its natural wonders, the city also offers an enticing urban landscape featuring […]Read full story
Now your Aeroplan Miles can have twice the impact when you donate them to Enactus. From Jan. 16-22, donate your miles and we’ll match them up to 500,000. It’s an easy way to double your impact and help Enactus, Canada’s largest student leadership development organization dedicated to inspiring students to improve people’s livelihoods through entrepreneurial […]Read full story
Montego Bay, on Jamaica’s north coast, is the country’s second largest city and a major attraction for visitors to the Caribbean nation. In addition to being a cruise ship destination, this thriving port has a lot offer. From gorgeous white-sand beaches, all-inclusive resorts and hopping night clubs, to historic plantations and family-friendly tourist attractions, you’re […]Read full story
- Aeroplan Activities & Merchandise
- Aeroplan Members
- Aeroplan Promotions
- Arts & Culture
- Beyond Miles
- Distinction Flights
- How to Earn More Miles
- Last-Minute Travel
- Loyalty Corner
- Picture of the Week
- Schools Without Borders Trip
- Top 10
- Top 5
- Travel Inspiration
- Vets Without Borders Trip
- War Child Canada Trip
- The Essential Travel Accessory – Aeroplan Contest – A Chance to Win a Kobo™ Wireless eReader April 11, 2011
- Experience Memphis Contest – A Fantastic Last Minute Travel Destination this Spring! February 23, 2012
- Modern day Milwaukee is an Original Last-Minute Destination for all Travelers + Get a Chance to Win the Ultimate Milwaukee Experience! September 13, 2011
- Aeroplan’s Mileage Expiry Policies Explained September 29, 2011
- Aeroplan Gets Mobile with Enhanced App July 18, 2012
- Top 5 outdoor and indoor activities to do in Banff February 13, 2017
- 3 great ways to experience Calgary this winter February 9, 2017
- 5 best ways to enjoy Vancouver January 26, 2017
- Donate Aeroplan Miles to Enactus to make twice the impact! January 13, 2017
- Top 5 things to do in Montego Bay January 12, 2017
- Trina Norman: Heading to Italy for the second time in October. H...
- Monica: Hoping to go next September for a few weeks. Rome,...
- Sharon Robb: I have been to Italy twice now and still need to r...
- Barbara Jones: Did not do Belini's bar and didn't spend the day a...
- Barbara Jones: Did them all! Love Rome and throwing the coin in T...
About Aeroplan Canada
Aeroplan's millions of members earn Aeroplan Miles with its growing network of over 75 world-class partners, representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail, and travel sectors.