Geoglyphs are large works of art that are made by arranging stones (or other contrasting objects) in the sand. These geoplyphs are located on a hillside beside the side of the Pan-American highway in Chile and are easily seen from the road. These particular geoplyphs include images of humans, birds and animals. During Ray Zahab’s […]
A couple of weeks ago we introduced you all to Ray Zahab, extreme marathoner and Aeroplan Member. He began his journey on Sunday January 23rd and has run over 461km in 9 days in Chile’s Atacama dessert. With a bit of a rough start, (being rained on during the evening, very rare for the area) […]
Imagine running 7,500 km across the entire Sahara Dessert to raise awareness for clean-water initiatives for Africa, or running across all 13 provinces and territories in 13 days to raise awareness for ONEXONE foundation. For most of us, even imagining this is difficult. For Aeroplan Member Ray Zahab, he wouldn’t have it any other way! […]
- Aeroplan Activities & Merchandise
- Aeroplan Members
- Aeroplan Promotions
- Arts & Culture
- Beyond Miles
- Distinction Flights
- How to Earn More Miles
- Last-Minute Travel
- Loyalty Corner
- Picture of the Week
- Schools Without Borders Trip
- Top 10
- Top 5
- Travel Inspiration
- Vets Without Borders Trip
- War Child Canada Trip
- The Essential Travel Accessory – Aeroplan Contest – A Chance to Win a Kobo™ Wireless eReader April 11, 2011
- Experience Memphis Contest – A Fantastic Last Minute Travel Destination this Spring! February 23, 2012
- Modern day Milwaukee is an Original Last-Minute Destination for all Travelers + Get a Chance to Win the Ultimate Milwaukee Experience! September 13, 2011
- Aeroplan’s Mileage Expiry Policies Explained September 29, 2011
- Aeroplan Gets Mobile with Enhanced App July 18, 2012
- 5 ways to experience Rome as Romans do March 23, 2017
- 4 unique things to do in San Diego March 16, 2017
- 5 ways to find the heart of Los Angeles March 9, 2017
- 5 must-do’s in Sydney, Australia February 23, 2017
- Top 5 outdoor and indoor activities to do in Banff February 13, 2017
- Frances Lagnaz: Fish & Chips at Doyles on the Beach Watson's B...
- Elizabeth Pinches: Have done three out of five! Couldn't do the under...
- Sania: It's a great sweet story to hear about going to Ro...
- New hindi jokes: i like this pic...
- Marilyn phillips: I used my Aeroplan miles this October and flew in...
About Aeroplan Canada
Aeroplan's millions of members earn Aeroplan Miles with its growing network of over 75 world-class partners, representing more than 150 brands in the financial, retail, and travel sectors.